Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it present...

Monday, February 22, 2010

I LOVE ME!

I love my brain as it is intelligent and eager to learn new things
I love my hair as I am lucky enough to enjoy straight, curly, long and short
I love my ears as it listens to the energy around me
I love my eyes as they’re able to see where another can expand and grow
I love my nose as it breaths in the vital nutrients for my body to flourish
I love my mouth as it asks questions thus shedding light on the unknown
I love my neck as it elongates and aids in better posture
I love my back as it bends me into the unfamiliar
I love my fingers as they extend with light and reach for higher potential
I love my palms as they are my leverage into a twist of faith
I love my arms as they provide me with length
I love my shoulders as they maintain my trust in the hardest of poses
I love my heart as it opens to grace and shines
I love my core as it strengthens and stabilizes my entire body
I love my hips as they release and open
I love my pelvis as it offers me a solid foundation
I love my thighs as they’re the strength that helps push me to greater possibilities
I love my knees as they bend and support me
I love my shins as they loop and draw into the mid line, keeping me stable and strong
I love my ankles, as they keep me balanced
I love my feet, as they move me forward…into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment