Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it present...

Monday, February 8, 2010



I’ve signed up for Yoga in Motion – a 24 hr double fitness marathon to benefit breast cancer research at Mount Sinai hospital. I’m reaching out to friends, family and colleagues to help me achieve my personal fundraising goal. So please sponsor me and join in the fight against breast cancer. Together we can make a difference! My personal fundraising goal is $250, which will be added to my Team Kula!!! goal of $1500 for the event on April 25, 2010. Register to participate or get involved and help support this worthwhile cause. Your involvement can make a difference! Together we are in motion for a cure.


http://www.yogainmotion.ca

To find ME
Left side of the screen, go to Sponsor a Participant
Put in this information.

First Name: Devon
Last Name: Borycheski
Click search

If needed…
Our Team Name is: Team Kula!!! (with exclamation marks)

Click on my name, which will take you to my personal page. If you would like to Donate and help me achieve my goal, please click on the Donate Now button beside my picture!!

Thank you in advance for your generosity, you ARE the change you want to see in the world.

Lots of Love,
Devon Borycheski
XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment