Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it present...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crossing it off my list?

A couple weeks ago I received an email from a Lulu Lemon Educator saying how she wanted to come to one of my classes and meet with me afterwards for a chat. I was a little surprised because I’m not sure how she heard of me OR got my email. Evidently, if you know me and my intense love for Lulu Lemon, the company and everything they stand for and believe....you understand my excitement. I wrote back saying how I was honoured for her to take my class and would love the chance to talk to her afterwards. We decided to meet tonight, after class.

I have a few things going through my head; one of them is a big ambition of mine I’ve been trying to attain for a while now. I’m super stoked for my class tonight, along with the butterflies that are stirring in my stomach right now.

I’m going to be myself, I’m going to lead a wonderful class filled with amazing students, I’m going to shine bright and give it my all.

“Do one thing a day that scares you!”

Stay tuned for the update ;)....T-8 hrs....

No comments:

Post a Comment