Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it present...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The last 4 days...for now...

This is our last 4 day yoga retreat. Bitter sweet I guess. I can’t believe how fast the time has flown by. Over these past months I have learned more than I could ever imagine; not only about yoga, but myself as well. I have met the most amazing people, and have been a part of some of the most exciting opportunities imaginable. I am honestly sad, although I know there is no reason I should be. I’m moving into my new place with two incredible women next weekend that I met through this course. I am positive that the yoga will just become an even bigger part of my life, considering we call our place the “yoga palace” and everyone is ALWAYS welcome. I’m pretty sure the other girls will practically live there as well. It’s like summer camp. You’re so sad to see it end ...but you see everyone at school the next day.

I lived for these weekends. The long, physically, mentally and emotionally exhausting practices, the lectures from some of the most interesting people in the world. The friendships, the lunches, the “Napaste”. The laughing, Wildseed lunches, Metro lunches. Tim’s bagels, being hung-over and doing yoga, sorority weekends, the teachers...and the list can go on.

The journey doesn’t end here...this is only the beginning....

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment