Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it present...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Namaste to the butterflies

I have just three things to teach:
simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and in thoughts,
you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.


Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; for it becomes your destiny



It is my nature that makes me love you often,
For I am love itself.

It is my longing that makes me love you intensely,
For I yearn to be loved from the heart.

It is my eternity that makes me love you long,
For I have no end.



Peace



Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha,

Tat Savitur Varenyam,

Bhargo devasya Dhimahi,

D'Yo Yona Prachodhyat.



Earth, Mid-heaven, Heaven!

Let us meditate on that most

Excellent light of Divine sun,

That it may illuminate our minds.



Life


If you want to become whole,
let yourself be partial.
If you want to become straight,
let yourself be crooked.
If you want to become full,
let yourself be empty.
If you want to be reborn,
let yourself die.
If you want to be given everything,
give everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment