There have been many blogs about what annoys students about yoga/yoga teachers so I've decided to address the other half.
1. Grooming while in a posture- nails, hair, picking your teeth...really!?!
2. Tapping your foot/fingers like you’re bored.
3. Trying to guess what my next posture is by already moving into it
5. Chewing gum
6. Students adjusting other students
7. Arriving late for class
8. Leaving early
9. Doing your own flow
10. Heavy breathing or moaning
11. Turn your cell phone OFF
12. YOU ANSWERED YOUR CELL PHONE!?!?!
13. Leaving your socks and/or shoes on
14. Not coming prepared
15. Being disrespectful toward my beliefs, others and the practice